ICF finances entrepreneurs, self-employed workers, micro-enterprises, SMEs and large companies through a broad range of financial products and instruments. Find the product that best suits your needs. Contact us if you have queries.
- ICF Eurocrèdit
- ICF Commerce
- ICF industry 4.0
- ICF SME industry
- Manufactory & services (Reactivació industrial)
- ICF Social housing (construction)
- ICF Social housing (acquisition)
- Social and cooperative economy (Economia social i cooperativa)
- Agro-industries (Agrocrèdit)
- Agro-industries SMEs (Pimes sector primari)
- Irrigation communities (Comunitats de regants)
- Culture (Cultura)
ICF works together with Avalis de Catalunya to make it easier for companies to obtain credit.
As a specialist in loans and guarantees for companies, ICF complements Avalis’ offer when it regards financial guarantees for large companies and/or amounts. Avalis de Catalunya is specialised in providing financial, technical and economic guarantees to SMEs and self-employed workers.
Venture capital is an investment by a fund or company for a limited time, in a business growth project, generally in new projects, internationalization initiatives, industry consolidation and/or innovation projects that offer the prospect of good returns.
The ICF promotes and/or participates in creating venture capital instruments in order to improve the availability of capital to companies. It works with, and complements, the private sector, seeking to multiply the funds allocated to each project.