Loans for industrial companies and related services companies that promote investment in value chain and growth of the industrial activity. Operations approved under this line enjoy a subsidy of the financial cost (until 2 points of the interest rate) from the Department of Business and Knowledge.
- Investment projects creating a positive impact on the company’s productive capacity and employment, stimulating activity in the value chain at local level and the intensive use of information technologies and communication in the company’s It includes costs derived from the acquisition of tangible or intangible assets and outsourcing directly linked to the execution of the project.
- Research, development and innovation. It includes personnel costs and costs derived from the acquisition tangible or intangible assets or equipment and outsourcing directly linked to the execution of the project.
For more information about the projects’ eligibility for the interest rate subsidy by the Department of Business and Knowledge, you can access the order on this topic published in the Official Gazette of the Government of Catalonia.
Amount: up to 80% of the investment, starting at a minimum of €1,200,000 for SMEs; and a minimum of €4,000,000 for large companies.
Term: up to 10 years, including a grace period of up to 2 years.
Interest: 12-month Euribor plus a spread from 2% to 2.95% depending on the project (Euribor minimum of 0%).
The approved operations will receive an interest rate subsidy of until 2% by the Department of Business and Knowledge as established in the public order.
Fees: arrangement fee of maximum 0.50% of the loan amount; and for early amortisation, minimum of 0.25% of the amortised amount.
Collateral: to be determined on the basis of the project.
- Apply for and ICF Industry loan
- Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will receive instructions by e-mail.
- In parallel, the General Direction of Industry of the Department of Business and Knowledge will study the project to assess its eligibility and approve the interest rate subsidy.