Financing together with corporative investors in the form of a participative loan for the development of corporative entrepreneurship.
ICF manages the coinvestment with corporative entrepreneurship through IFEM.
The purpose of the funding is to develop the business plan for small enterprises participating in projects of corporate entrepreneurship. It will finance the costs associated with the development of the business plan. A corporate entrepreneurship project is when an investor enters the corporate capital of a small company to develop a business plan that responds to a need for innovation and / or growth of corporate investment.
Amount: generally between €50,000 and €200,000 per project, subject to equity investment by private investors.
Purpose: financing of the business plan set out in the application.
Term: up to 5 years.
Repayment: single repayment at maturity.
Fixed interest rate: maximum of between 4% and the rate that would be obtained from applying the Communication from the Commission on the revision of the method for setting the reference and discount rates (OJEU C 14, 19 January 2008). Interest is settled on a quarterly basis.
Floating interest rate: determined on the basis of the performance of the business plan (up to a maximum of 15%, including the fixed rate).
Fees: processing fee of 0.5%.
The Catalonia Regional Government Department of Business and Knowledge will bear 80% of the credit risk on any loan approved under this scheme.
- Submit the application, along with all the necessary information, via the ACCIÓ website.
- ACCIÓ will examine the application and, if its conclusion is favourable, it will notify IFEM.
- IFEM will examine and determine the approval or rejection, and it will notify ACCIÓ.
- ACCIÓ will issue the decision of approval or rejection of the loan based on IFEM’s resolution.
- In the event of a positive decision, the applicant must arrange the loan with IFEM.
For queries or clarifications, contact:
- ACCIÓ - Agència per a la competitivitat de l’empresa at 93 476 72 06
- The ICF at 902 227 237 or firstname.lastname@example.org